By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
User: Any person that enters the D6 Research public website.
Public Website: Is any page made available to any user by navigating from www.d6research.com, including all protected login pages offered as a “free account”.
Free Account: A protected login area to pages that require authentication credentials offered to Users at no charge when registering with D6 Research, are granted credentials and access, and subsequently comply with all D6 Research Policies. These accounts neither include, nor imply, license or access to Paid Material.
Non-Paid Material: This is defined as content and material that is accessible from www.D6 Research.com without notice or request for payment for licensed use (those otherwise noted as “Premium Research” etc.).
Paid Material: This is defined as content and material that is accessible only by specific grant and permission to User by D6 Research and is generally not available through the public website. All Materials that are considered “Paid Material” are clearly labeled as “Premium Research” in both the title of the document name and inside the document itself. If a User has not been granted a licensed specifically for that material, and the document name designates that it is such a material, they agree to not proceed in opening, viewing, distributing, posting or sharing contents of the file. These materials are governed by a separate Premium Research License Policy.
3. Public Website Use License
Permission is granted to navigate and view any content that is contained on the Public Website. This is a grant of a license to use the website, not a transfer of title, trademark, copyright or intellectual property of any material, the domain, servers, or infrastructure.
Under this license Users may:
- Download any content that is contained, and offered to be downloaded in a downloadable packaged format, by following the outlined process to receive such download (clicking a download button or registering to do so).
- Link your website or blog back to our web pages to direct readers to view content hosted on our Public Website to pages that do not require login credentials;
- Reuse content as reference material apart from the D6 Research Public Website as long as the following conditions are met;
- D6 Research is referenced as the source, the content is unedited, and a link with the full url to the information is included in the reference.
- Use is only for non-commercial activities (personal use or non-profit research related activities such as students or independent researcher
In the reuse of content, Users may not:
- Modify the content in ANY manner
- Place in context that conflicts with the content’s obvious intent
- Sub-license or imply to third parties that they hold license from references materials
- Share login credentials with any other person to obtain materials and content
- Use for any commercial purposes without specific prior permission to do so.
- Place materials on any share net or public forum for public consumption where Terms and Conditions cannot be equally enforced in accordance with this agreement.
- Repurpose any materials or attempt to create derivative works, in concept or execution, by decompiling, breaking restrictions to materials that may be in place, and reusing any code or concepts contained in the material.
4. Commercial Use
5. Malicious Activity
All Users are restricted from conducting activities that are malicious in nature including, but not limited to injecting code, launching Denial of Service Attacks, redirecting traffic, impersonating one of our web pages on another website for any reason, brute force attacks, social engineering activities, attempts to elevate their access privileges without consent from D6 Research, and slanderous activities. In addition, any activity that may cause our system to place Users on a blacklist, or if their IP address or host is known on any other blacklist, may be cause for automatic termination of grant of license subject to Section 8.1.
The materials on D6 Research’s web site are provided “as is”. D6 Research makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, D6 Research does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall D6 Research or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on D6 Research’s Internet site, even if D6 Research or a D6 Research authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Termination & Survival
- Termination by D6 Research LLC: It is the sole responsibility of the User to read all policies located at Policy Central and comply with all relevant policies to maintain permission to access this website and materials. Failure to comply at all times will automatically result in termination of User license grant whether informed by D6 Research or not. Further D6 Research may invoke termination for any reasons and formally notify User as to their status and set in process their responsibilities below.
- Upon Termination User must delete and destroy all materials in possession that are works by D6 Research.
- D6 Research reserves the right to retain information collected regarding User’s activities on the Public Website for audit purposes if Terms and Conditions are violated an causing termination
- Termination by User: User may terminate their license grant at any time by no longer using the Public Website and meeting the requirements in Section 8.1.1.
- Survival: Regardless of Termination, all conditions with respect to copyright, ownership, intellectual property, and trademark remain the property of D6 Research and Termination does not absolve User from obligations regarding the limitations of use set forth in this Agreement.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on D6 Research’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. D6 Research does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. D6 Research may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. D6 Research does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
D6 Research has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by D6 Research of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to D6 Research’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions in another jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of the D6 Research Public Website.
Policy last updated on: 05/13/2014