Clients can gain access to our content either by purchasing each report individually or subscribing to an annual plan. The choices available to access our research and advisory services are designed to accommodate different types of clients, desired depth, nature of their business, and budget. We may be able to customize a subscription plan. Contact us to discuss.
- One-time purcahase; no commitment
- Includes 12 months of updates
- Notifications; able to download new versions
- Access to all content of selected plan
- Additional tools, content, and insights
- Analyst access and briefings
We know that sometimes it makes sense to start out small with your immediate interests at hand. We also know that needs change, budgets change, and penalizing our customers to essentially pay more for a subscription (previous content plus a new subscription) is just crazy! We are all reasonable folks, here to make it easier, not harder. So we apply what you have previously spent as a credit toward your new subscription. This way, you can try individual research and expand your experience when the time makes sense. Here’s how it generally works:
- Designed for customers who previously purchased reports and want to move to a subscription plan.
- Past purchases will be applied to a new annual subscription plan and deducted from new balance.
- Purchases made within 30 days will receive a 100% credit toward a new invoice
- Purchases made within 90 days will receive 80% credit toward a new invoice
- Purchases made within one year but after 90 days will receive a prorated credit toward a new invoice based on calendar proration.
- They will be the only person licensed to download, possess and view the item they purchase. Cannot share or make copies.
- Are able to receive updates, provided they register for a free account (this is where updates are retrieved).
- Are able to assign licenses and have logins for separate users.
- Are permitted to make copies and store on a corporate Server, Repository, or Share Point.
- Are permitted to share and distribute to employees within your organization. We want to make spreading knowledge easy.