How Our Research Report Pricing Works
- See “Licensing Info” for prerequisite details.
- All Reports sell for a fixed cost “Base Price” (which includes at least 1 license).
- Additional user licenses sell for a percentage of the base.
- User license percentages discount with volume.
- Base Price of a report is $1500
- Corporate version report comes with 1 license
- 20% for each additional user license
- For a total of 3 licenses; add 2 at 20% of $1500 each. That’s $300 per user.
- Total cost is $2,100 for 3 licenses.
User License % Fees and Volume Discount Schedule
Got Questions? – Analyst Access is Included
- Included with every license base purchase.
- Tiered system. More access with more licenses
- Questions, answers, additional insights
- Note, tier 6 is calculated via cumulative spending.
Research Pricing (6)
We consider the expertise and overall resource demand effort it takes to produce and maintain that specific report. Since D6 focuses on in-depth reports, generally the effort is significant. Versions also impact price since the content varies between the same report topic.
Yes. We offer several standard discounts on the following.
- Volume discounts on purchasing multiple reports:
- 3 or more: 10% total purchase.
- 5 or more: 20% off total purchase
- Volume discounts on increasing the number of licensed users of a report
- Purchasing a pre-release of a report (prepay in advance of publication).
- 20% off Renewals for customers in Good Standing
- Your price is always locked so it never goes up (but you benefit if it goes down).
Due to the nature of digital products (once they’re distributed reversing the visibility into the content is challenging), officially, the refund policy is that we do not offer refunds. However, we will consider refunds on a case by case basis where circumstances support an exception (generally relating to fraud regarding the transaction, defects of the product that prevent their advertised use, etc.). Please check out our refund policy in Policy Central under “Resources” Menu.
Yes. We value the services they provide to the community and realize that funding is often constrained. To decrease barriers, we offer a 50% discount for all federal and municipal agencies, and publicly owned/funded education and healthcare providers. Private education and healthcare providers get 20%. Law enforcement agencies may qualify for complimentary licenses. If you are one of these agencies, you’ll need to contact us ahead of time before purchasing in the eStore.
Access to Reports (1)
Access to research reports are generally on a license that grants possession of a copy of an individual report. The price of each report varies depending on version, topic, scope, depth, and complexity to produce and maintain it. When you subscribe, you will get access to the D6 Portal where you can download your reports and updates that are published during your subscription term.