How D6 Research Report Licensing Works
- Reports are sold on an annual subscription basis, per each report.
- Concurrent user licensing (pool of licenses with rights to reassign as needed)
- Various versions for different audiences. Prices vary because content varies
- Licenses as an individual for personal use, or an entity for organizational use.
- Subscription date starts on the day of delivery (not when purchased).
How To Purchase
- Go to D6 eStore, select your user role (“Individual” or “Entity”).
- You will see the reports and versions that are available for your role.
- Each report has a base price and includes a set number of licenses.
- Add the number of licenses you desire. Go to “cart” or keep shopping.
- When you go to cart, check total licenses, and be sure to add any discount codes.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
eSign EULA & Access
- You will be asked to eSign the License Agreement based on the role you selected.
- This is required to make a purchase. You can download the agreement for review and come back.
- Call us if you need to have someone else sign it, or have questions about the terms.
- A non-binding simple summary of the Agreement can be found here
- Execute Agreement and pay via credit card (We accept checks and selectively POs).
- You will get an email with credentials and be able to download your report.
- Returning customers do not need to repeat signing any agreements and will have access immediately.
- EULA is between D6 and the person executing it, personally.
- Can only license one user – the person that eSigned.
- Can’t purchase vendor version reports.
- Only for personal use. Sharing benefits are restricted.
- EULA is between D6 and the company/entity
- Can license multiple users – can reassign users from a pool
- Can purchase any version of reports.
- Collaboration benefits included, as defined by EULA and version.
Research Report Versions
- Focused for Corporate End User practitioners.
- Heavily focused on requirements, assessment, metrics, trajectory and impact
- Base Report comes with 1 User License (add more separately).
- Mostly similar to Corporate, although some variance on survey, markets, and feedback data.
- Comes with 5 User Licenses (add more separately)
- Includes a “CRLTU License” which provides vendors benefits to republish and distribute portions of the Research Report.
- Focused for the investment community
- Inclusive of concepts, trends and vendor positions. Less on deployment strategy.
- Refinement of vendor positions, ability to execute along trajectories.
EULA Agreement Downloads
You can download the eSign Agreements here for viewing offsite and/or having someone else review and execute. Any questions, you can email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-202-2966.
License Agreements & Legalese (3)
Yes. There is a version for Individuals and another for Entities.
- Individuals only represent themselves; not a company.
- Entities are where the person who is signing is doing so as an authorized agent of a company (their company would be liable for obligations under the agreement).
Option 1. You can have them perform the transaction. Then we can change the Subscribed Representative and Buyer Record post-transaction.
Option 2: Download a word version copy of the agreement here, have them execute it and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll get it countersigned. Once completed, we’ll send a link where you can resume the transaction.
Note for option #2: If there are any modifications to the EULA language, this will cause reviews by our legal team and further delays. Otherwise, turnaround for unmodified executed agreements it typically one business day or less.
You can download an editable word version of the EULA here and provide us with a redlined version. Please detail issues and suggestions (use comments), send to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and contact information of the person we can interface with.
Note, we consider non-standard changes based on a few factors:
- If they are reasonable requests (fairness, reflect room for improvement to our standard terms, etc.).
- If D6 Research has the ability to meet such obligations outside of our standard practices.
- Do the proposed requests reflect the best course of remedy to the nature of the issues raised.
- The strategic nature of the transaction/client making the request (doe sit make business sense for us to do so).