Welcome to “FAQ Central”, a central area where we’ve consolidated questions throughout the our website into one area. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can submit your own at the bottom of the page.
Research Pricing (6)
We consider the expertise and overall resource demand effort it takes to produce and maintain that specific report. Since D6 focuses on in-depth reports, generally the effort is significant. Versions also impact price since the content varies between the same report topic.
Yes. We offer several standard discounts on the following.
- Volume discounts on purchasing multiple reports:
- 3 or more: 10% total purchase.
- 5 or more: 20% off total purchase
- Volume discounts on increasing the number of licensed users of a report
- Purchasing a pre-release of a report (prepay in advance of publication).
- 20% off Renewals for customers in Good Standing
- Your price is always locked so it never goes up (but you benefit if it goes down).
Due to the nature of digital products (once they’re distributed reversing the visibility into the content is challenging), officially, the refund policy is that we do not offer refunds. However, we will consider refunds on a case by case basis where circumstances support an exception (generally relating to fraud regarding the transaction, defects of the product that prevent their advertised use, etc.). Please check out our refund policy in Policy Central under “Resources” Menu.
Yes. We value the services they provide to the community and realize that funding is often constrained. To decrease barriers, we offer a 50% discount for all federal and municipal agencies, and publicly owned/funded education and healthcare providers. Private education and healthcare providers get 20%. Law enforcement agencies may qualify for complimentary licenses. If you are one of these agencies, you’ll need to contact us ahead of time before purchasing in the eStore.