Welcome to “FAQ Central”, a central area where we’ve consolidated questions throughout the our website into one area. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can submit your own at the bottom of the page.
License Agreements & Legalese (3)
Yes. There is a version for Individuals and another for Entities.
- Individuals only represent themselves; not a company.
- Entities are where the person who is signing is doing so as an authorized agent of a company (their company would be liable for obligations under the agreement).
Option 1. You can have them perform the transaction. Then we can change the Subscribed Representative and Buyer Record post-transaction.
Option 2: Download a word version copy of the agreement here, have them execute it and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll get it countersigned. Once completed, we’ll send a link where you can resume the transaction.
Note for option #2: If there are any modifications to the EULA language, this will cause reviews by our legal team and further delays. Otherwise, turnaround for unmodified executed agreements it typically one business day or less.
You can download an editable word version of the EULA here and provide us with a redlined version. Please detail issues and suggestions (use comments), send to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and contact information of the person we can interface with.
Note, we consider non-standard changes based on a few factors:
- If they are reasonable requests (fairness, reflect room for improvement to our standard terms, etc.).
- If D6 Research has the ability to meet such obligations outside of our standard practices.
- Do the proposed requests reflect the best course of remedy to the nature of the issues raised.
- The strategic nature of the transaction/client making the request (doe sit make business sense for us to do so).