D6 Research is a neutral research and advisory firm focused on where the Identity, Security and Privacy practices intersect. We produce in-depth strategic research, vendor market scopes, methodology, best practice, project tools, and education that empower clients to gain clarity around approach, risk, and likely outcome before committing to complex initiatives and large budgets.
We are made up of some of the very best in the industry with one goal – to make our clients successful in their pursuit of solving business challenges and sustainable long-term planning to optimize their past and future investments. We pride ourselves on being a team of professionals that has DONE what our clients are considering doing. Prior to founding D6 Research, we had collectively performed consulting and strategy engagements to over 100 of the Fortune 1000. We’ve been there, many times, and learned what not to do, so you don’t make those mistakes for the first time.
The stakes are too high – we get it. Enterprise organizations have enough red tape to deal with that makes their challenging tasks even more difficult. Our culture is to add value and be easy to do business with.
- Information Security
- Physical Security & Safety
- Convergence Methodologies
Client Profiles & Objectives
- Empower organizations to make more informed decisions by providing access to high quality information containing unique insight.
- Enable corporate and municipal organizations to have solid long-term strategy roadmaps – that THEY are in control of and are beneficial to them.
Facilitate vision in the market and provide a platform for the demand within the greater community to be recognized and fulfilled.
- To offer a broad portfolio of relevant research, methodology, and market assessments.
- Personally advise clients in gaining the knowledge required to put into practice.
- Educate organizations so they are less reliant on 3rd parties to make decisions for themselves.
- Independent and completely neutral. Unlike other sources, we don’t manage conflicts of interest – we reject creating them in the first place.
- Customer satisfaction is absolute top priority. If you aren’t happy, we have failed.
- Simple to do business with. You have enough red tape to deal with. We are here to help, not make it worse.
- No high-level pitches or professional theorists. We are made up of people with years of full life-cycle implementation and program management experience.
- Foster a productive feedback cycle. We are always available to answer questions and we embrace feedback – even the hard questions.
- Complete honesty with our clients. We have learned that clients would much rather have the ugly truth and manage their risk appropriately than rely on sugar-coated versions they can’t manage.