Advisory and training for investors is geared toward helping venture capital, private equity, angel and institutional firms make investments with improved clarity. The core focus is to assist them in better understanding how prospective technologies work and are applied to the market so they can assess the viability and potential growth of that market – on their own terms rather than just taking someone else’s word for it.
What’s different about our approach? Neutrality and knowledge transfer. We are always looking at advanced technologies in the context of real-world end user implementation environments which is the true pulse of its ability for scaled adoption. We go beyond training and aim to transfer the knowledge to interpret prospective technologies at a deeper level on your own, providing a platform for more powerful investing.
Topics currently available for knowledge transfer engagements
- RFID: All contactless technologies, including RFID and NFC regardless of vendor.
- Credential Readers: Door readers, PC and mobile
- Secure Elements: Smart chip driven technologies such as smart cards, smart watches, mobile, embedded.
- Strong Authentication Systems: OTP, PKI, BYOD, and methods & systems that manage them.
- Identity-as-a-Service: Cloud implementations of identification credentials. Methodology to viability and scale.
- Issuance and Lifecycle Infrastructures: Back-end systems such as CMS, IDM, and MDM’s.
- Building access Control Systems: Head-end systems, integration, PSIM
- Mobile Payments: NFC enabled services, ecosystems, politics, obstacles to market.